Why Choose Siwash? | What Makes Siwash Wilderness Resort Special...Siwash is family-owned and operated; established in 1993 and built from the ground up with great reverence for Nature, local history and indigenous culture. As one of only 56 properties worldwide to be chosen by National Geographic for its Unique Lodges of the World Collection, Siwash Lake Wilderness Resort is a global leader in sustainable tourism and responsible travel.
- We offer one-of-a-kind experiences. Tailor-made, private, all-inclusive experiences amid a remote, rare and sensitive post-wildfire ecosystem.
- We are deeply connected to the land and are dedicated to restoring and protecting the surrounding habitats and cultures — to safeguard them for future generations.
- Family matters most. We strive to re-connect guests with their loved ones.
- We create impact by crafting inspirational experiences for those who, in turn, will help transform the world.
- We are committed to authenticity, and excellence in service.