|We’ve partnered with National Geographic to promote sustainability through tourism; to inspire our clients around the world to follow in our green footsteps. Siwash Lake Wilderness Resort has been practicing ecotourism for more than two decades. Siwash’s foundation drew inspiration from the surrounding nature and ancestral culture of the area — as such, the resort has grown with the land, not into it.
At Siwash, we align with our guests' desire for transformative travel by sharing eye-opening experiences in our unique wilderness setting while protecting the land from the footprint of heavy traffic.
We offer captivating and educating wilderness experiences in Nature. With a plethora of outdoor-guided adventures, guests are encouraged to embrace everything the land has to offer. With horses as their trusty tour guides, our guests leave zero carbon footprint as they explore BC’s backcountry — other modes of transportation include bike, foot, and canoe.
Other ways to let your carbon-conscience relax in our wilderness oasis include indulging on the savoury, organic, home grown food prepared by the Siwash culinary team.
Ranch grown meals are enriched with fruit, vegetables, and flora foraged straight from the Siwash garden and harvested from the wilds nearby. Food waste is unheard of, for the Siwash pigs enjoy the scraps on a daily basis.
At a Glance
- We offer one-of-a-kind experiences. Tailor-made, private, all-inclusive experiences amid a remote, rare and sensitive post-wildfire ecosystem.
- We are deeply connected to the land and are dedicated to restoring and protecting the surrounding habitats and cultures — to safeguard them for future generations.
- Family matters most. We strive to re-connect guests with their loved ones.
- We create impact by crafting inspirational experiences for those who, in turn, will help transform the world.
- We are committed to authenticity, and excellence in service.